Monday, September 9, 2013

Isangenix 30-day Cleanse - Day 27 - October 6, 2013

Final cleanse day for this 30 days and it was nice to be done with it. Same normal cleanse routine as before. I definitely had cravings throughout the day but what bothered me the most was getting a headache in the early afternoon. Instead of taking normal OTC medication, I opted for a "Want More Energy?" and it surprisingly helped. It didn't go away completely but it subsided enough that I didn't have to take any medication.

I ended my cleanse day about 8pm and had 300-400 calories of food as I was quite hungry by this time. For me it is about prepping for tomorrow - Monday - and being able to hit the gym hard again and having the energy to do so.

Day 27 Notes

  • So my thoughts on the cleanses? I am not completely sold on these. If you asked me if I feel more "clean" or "alert", "focused", or whatever, I can honestly say not really. I would still say that if I were to go through a cleanse day and instead of taking any Isagenix products but instead just had some light snacks like celery, almonds, and crackers, I would perhaps achieve the same results of the cleanses. 
  • As mentioned before, I am still going through another 30 days of using the Athlete's pack from Isagenix but I am not sure yet if that has any cleanse days involved with it. 
  • I can certainly say I do not look forward to these days or in no way are they easy, relaxing, or enjoyable. Perhaps they get better over time, but after doing 4 days worth of them, I am certainly not looking forward to doing them again. 
  • Obviously, I have 3 days left to take final measurements and then to give my overall assessment so I will wait until then to fully pass any judgment on cleanse days.

No comments:

Post a Comment