Monday, September 9, 2013

Isangenix 30-day Cleanse - Day 6 - September 15, 2013

Cleanse Day. This was definitely a different day than all the others. Started off like other days with Ionix Supreme in the morning. In essence you follow this schedule throughout the day:

Every 4 hours you have Cleanse for Life for a total of 4 cleanses throughout the day. Every 1.5-2 hours you eat a "snack", which is essentially an IsaDelight or an Isa chocolate wafer. The IsaDelights are dark chocolate squares.

That's it. Between the cleanse for life drinks and snacks, that is all you consume throughout the day. So - honestly I didn't have too much difficulty sticking to this routine today. There were a couple times where I wasn't really looking forward to a chocolate wafer and would have rather had something else, it was tolerable. And I know that you can have a couple alternatives like celery or almonds. So my real issue throughout the day was a dull, sinus-like headache that perpetuated throughout the day. It was annoying and did not help with keeping a good mood and spirit. In the end, I was ready for bed and did not go to bed hungry. That was nice.

Day 6 Notes

  • No exercise today except for a two mile walk
  • Cravings came and went throughout the day as would probably be expected
  • Had a constant headache throughout the day and finally took some Aleve in the evening so I could go to bed.
  • Overall day wasn't too bad and I don't think I will have any issues doing a cleanse day again next week. If I hadn't had the headache all day I would have been fine and not as agitated.

No comments:

Post a Comment