Monday, September 9, 2013

Isangenix 30-day Cleanse - Day 21 - September 30, 2013

I was wondering how today was going to go since I knew I would be getting back into a routine. It has been a rough day. Business as usual with the morning routine. Went to BodyPump at noon and this was my first weightlifting with weights in a couple weeks. I actually kept on my normal weights and was definitely tired by the end of class but was happy to see that performance. I am certainly ready to get back into a normal routine, at least until the end of this 30-day program but hopefully longer.

Lunch was a chocolate shake with a Trail mix snack pack around 3. Dinner was a home made version of taco soup which is considered a weight watchers recipe. We modify it a little by using ground turkey instead of beef and also add a pkg. of dry ranch dressing. Along with a bowl of soup, I had two Aidell's chicken and apple sausages, which come in at 180 calories each. No bun, just topped them with mustard and onions. It was good to eat real food again. I had a bunch of grapes in the evening along with some air-popped popcorn with a little butter and salt on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment