Monday, September 9, 2013

Isangenix 30-day Cleanse - Day 2 - September 11, 2013

So day 2 was certainly better than day 1 in a few different ways.
Started with the Ionix Supreme in the morning. That still tasted 'ok'. I just chugged it down in a few gulps and moved on. I decided to mix it up a little with the shake today so I made an IsaLean Pro vanilla and mixed it with half a banana and a few strawberries along with 8oz of ice and water. This was WAY better than plain.

I forgot to take my accelerator pill before I left for work. Around 10am I grabbed a yogurt fruit cup that essentially had about 8-10oz of yogurt and mixed berries with some granola on top.

At noon, I went to a LesMills Body Pump class that is essentially some weight lifting and cardio combined. I really enjoy this class and have really tried to max my weight out. This is a 45 min class and I usually feel like I worked my butt off when I am done with it. Today was no different. After class, I mixed a chocolate IsaLean Pro shake in a BlenderBottle with some ice. My wife brought my accelerator pills to class so I downed one of those too.

Around 3:15pm, it was time for mid-afternoon snack. I was starting to get hungry and feeling it so I was happy to reach for another Costco trail mix snack size pouch. I took my other accelerator pill on schedule at this time too.

Now for dinner, we decided on grilled cheese and turkey sandwiches with soup. The soup we chose was Gazpacho from the South Beach diet. It may sound a little crazy at first, but it is actually really good stuff. Definitely nice in the summer months. Without going into too much detail, I estimate I ate about 700 calories for dinner - which, yes, I know is over the 400-600 calories they tell you that you should have. Nonetheless, remember - my main objective is NOT dramatic weight loss. AND - I did not have anything else the rest of the night except to take 2 IsaFlush pills before bed.

Day 2 Notes

  • No issues with headache or nausea today at all.
  • IBS issues were "normal" for me - nothing different than usual.
  • As with day 1, I didn't really have any major hunger pains. A couple times where I was ready to eat but no time that I felt like I was starving myself.
  • Overall - a good day. I still can't say I have more energy or that I really feel any different than if I was on some other diet plan or lifestyle change. 


No comments:

Post a Comment