Monday, September 9, 2013

Isangenix 30-day Cleanse - Day 4 - September 13, 2013

Day 4 was not so good. Maybe 'cause it was Friday the 13th? My schedule was a little mixed up today because I was volunteering for Habitat for Humanity. The day started as normal though.
Started with Ionix Supreme - same as usual. 45 min later had a breakfast shake of IsaLean Pro vanilla with half a banana and two strawberries. Followed that up with a natural accelerator.

I was off to the work site. About 10:30am, I had two navel oranges cause I was feeling a bit hungry. For Habitat, I was basically just painting - so no heavy work. At 11:45am we ate lunch. Instead of a shake, I had the provided lunch which was grilled chicken caesar salad and chicken noodle soup. These were both delicious but probably didn't have a whole lot of calories. I returned back to my normal office around 1pm. By 2:30, I was getting hungry and so I downed another Costco trail mix and my second natural accelerator. I didn't feel completed satiated but I didn't give in and just chugged some water for the next couple hours.

My wife informed me we were going to the Friday night football game so we would need to have our second shake for dinner. When I arrived home from work, I was pretty hungry so around 5:30, I had a handful of Pop Chips and a piece of string cheese.  I was feeling hungry so by 6:30, I ate "dinner", which was an IsaLean Pro Chocolate shake with half a banana. Not that the shake was bad, but this was the first time where I was not really looking forward to a shake. Nonetheless, it did fill me up and we hit the game. Game ended around 9:30pm. Came home and I was quite tempted for an evening snack. We took the kids to Taco Bell after the game and it was hard not to partake. I did take 1bite (really, I promise, just 1 bite) of the kid's burrito and then 2 IsaFlush and went to bed.

Day 4 Notes

  • No issues with nausea or headache again today and no real stomach cramps or bloating.
  • Today was the first day where the shakes were not really all the appealing but I stuck with it.
  • Today felt like a diet. There were several times where I felt hungry and I felt like I wanted to eat something else. This scares me a little because we haven't even hit a "Cleanse Day" yet and I am imagining those to be worse.
  • I didn't do any heavy exercise today so this bothered me too that I was still so hungry so often and I didn't even have a huge workout. Oh well. On to Day 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment