Monday, September 9, 2013

Isangenix 30-day Cleanse - Day 18 - September 27, 2013

A nice normal routine for breakfast and lunch. Had my vanilla shake with half a Chobani pear yogurt as the liquid. For lunch I did a chocolate shake with a scoop of peanut butter. This was actually very good. I know today is supposed to be a measurement day, but we are traveling on the road back home and so I will take measurements when we get home tomorrow and post the results on day 19. I have also decided to do a "deep" cleanse so I will be using days 19 and 20 as cleanse days.

Dinner was at a restaurant called  Johnny Rockets. Had a #12 which was essentially just a hamburger and some fries. I did have about 3 spoonfuls of my wife's strawberry shake and another order of fries.

This evening I didn't have too bad of cravings and so I was able to go to bed without any additional calories.

Day 18 Notes

  • My evening meal was not as healthy as it should have been since we went out to eat as we head home from our trip. 
  • Cravings weren't too bad today.
  • No exercise today
  • The next two days will be a 48-hour cleanse
  • Will post the day 18 measurements tomorrow when we get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment