Monday, September 9, 2013

Isangenix 30-day Cleanse - Day 10 - September 19, 2013

Fairly easy day today. Business as usual. Shake for breakfast and lunch. I had an IsaLean bar for afternoon snack and an IsaLean fiber bar for the morning snack. I did the Insanity Cardio Power and Resistance workout about 2pm. I was not pleasantly exited about my performance and tired out more than I was hoping to but nonetheless it was good to get a workout in. In the evening, went on a mile and a half walk with some family. Dinner was a family recipe of beef tips over rice with mixed vegetables. I did this with some popcorn a little later in the evening.

Day 10 Notes

  • I have to admit I did cave and have a couple swigs of diet Coke and Cherry Pepsi. 
  • Overall day was "the usual" and energy and stamina were what I would have expected
  • Rating my IBS issues - things are still in a positive direction there with bloating and cramping issues. Whether that is just general diet changes or Isagenix, I will wait to judge that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment