Monday, September 9, 2013

Isangenix 30-day Cleanse - Day 11 - September 20, 2013

Fell off the train a little today. Had the normal routine in the morning. Vanilla shake with a banana. Snack was a granola bar. Lunch was a chocolate shake. About 3pm I took one of the Isagenix E+ energy drinks. It was rather disgusting as far as taste goes, but I must admit having had a 5 hour energy and some other Energy drinks, this one gave me some energy and I had no crash. I will try another one again. About 3:30 I went off on about a 4 mile run.

Here's where I fell off a bit. For dinner I had a rather large slice of Lasagna that was quite delicious. I followed that up with a small bowl of ice cream. Unfortunately it didn't stop there. I had a couple handfuls of popcorn and some salad late at night, along with a slice of bread and butter. No idea at all on calorie count but I am sure it was over by a good margin. Will need to get back on track tomorrow.

Day 11

  • Ate a bit more today than I should have. 
  • Had a good experience with the energy drink. 
  • Everything else seems status quo

No comments:

Post a Comment