Monday, September 9, 2013

Isangenix 30-day Cleanse - Day 17 - September 26, 2013

So, today was a fairly easy today and a tough day together. Had a very normal routine all morning  long. Did not get an afternoon snack or shake because we were out and about but I did have my accelerator pill so I took that. Had about half of an IsaLean chocolate decadence bar. Had dinner around 5pm. Had two small sandwiches with lettuce, tomato, sliced ham, mayo, and mustard. Had a small scoop of potato salad, small scoop of broccoli salad, and maybe 10 potato chips. For dessert, I had a square of red velvet cake and another square of some kind of raspberry cake. The squares were probably about 2 x 2 in squares.

Then in the evening, I was dipping into the potato chips a few times and another square of the raspberry cake. Then two IsaFlush and to bed. My biggest concern so far is the evening cravings I still have. Really wishing those would go away as they seem to "ruin" the day for me.

No exercise today.

No comments:

Post a Comment