Monday, September 9, 2013

Isangenix 30-day Cleanse - Day 23 - October 2, 2013

I can definitely tell I am back in a normal workout routine. Today, again, is a heavy repeat of yesterday. Normal routine for morning shake. Had a Chobani yogurt around 10am and a kid's Clif bar at 11:15 prior to going to the gym. Today's workout was BodyPump class. Lunch was a chocolate shake and afternoon snack was trail mix.
Dinner was grilled chicken salad and broccoli cheese soup. I also had some chips and salsa. In the later evening, I had another bunch of grapes and then 2 IsaFlush and into bed.

Day 23 Notes

  • I am certainly sore from the workout routines on Monday-Wednesday. The after workout shake doesn't seem to be doing much from a "recovery" aspect at reducing soreness, at least I am not noticing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment