Monday, September 9, 2013

Isangenix 30-day Cleanse - Day 22 - October 1, 2013

The end of the third week and start of the last. Time has definitely gone quick and we're already 75% through with the 30-day cleanse.

Today is a heavy repeat of yesterday. Normal routine for morning shake. Had a Chobani yogurt around 10am and a kid's Clif bar at 11:15 prior to going to the gym. Today's workout was a BodyCombat class. Lunch was a vanilla shake mixed with a peach Chobani yogurt. Afternoon snack was another kid's Clif bar.

Dinner was leftovers for the most part. I had another bowl of taco soup. I also had some chips and salsa. A couple hours later in the evening I had yet another Chobani yogurt - black cherry, a cup of apple juice, a handful of red grapes, and a handful of trail mix. 2 IsaFlush and into bed.

Day 22 Notes

  • Definitely in a routine now with the two shakes a day and a meal in the evening. Do I consider this long term sustainable? Not really. I am thinking maybe 1 shake a day post workout, but we'll see. 
  • I am sore for the first time in a while after the weight lifting on Monday. Sore is good, but I was hoping the shake would act as a more of Recovery drink to prevent the soreness. I used Mike's Mix daily when we did Insanity and it did a good job I thought. 
  • I am going to go ahead and purchase the Isagenix Athlete's Pack for next month and see how that goes. I am definitely not sold 100% on this as being the life changing product I was hoping it might be, but I am also sold enough that I am not going to just stop after 30-days and go back to old habits or do something different. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment