Monday, September 9, 2013

Isangenix 30-day Cleanse - Day 20 - September 29, 2013

Day 2 of  my 2 day cleanse.

Ok so going through day 2 of the cleanse was definitely a little more rough than day 1. I can say though, that it was a little easier than I thought it might have been. Went through another four rounds of the Cleanse for life every 3-4 hours along with chocolate snacks and water mixed in between. Had an accelerator pill in the morning and another in the afternoon. I did not have any energy supplements today and I went on a couple mile walk a brisk pace for exercise. Around 6pm I "caved", if you will, or mostly ended my 2 day fast with a bowl of chili which was homemade and consisted of a tomato base, ground turkey, and chili beans. That is all that was in it. I also had a handful of trail mix and almonds. This was the first food I had eaten since Johnny Rockets on Friday night. I had no issues with nausea or headache today and am trying to prep myself to hit the gym hard tomorrow at lunch with BodyPump even though I haven't done any strenuous exercise in 4 days now. We'll see how that goes.

Day 20 Notes

  • Had some definite cravings and hunger pains today but managed through them until about 6:30pm
  • Did not have any nausea or headache this go around like the first cleanse day.
  • Walked a couple miles at a brisk pace for exercise today.
  • Cleanse days are definitely a little more rough than shake days and take some will power and determination. I still await to see some significant improvements in the final 1/3 of this 30-day cleanse. Dropping 6 lbs and 1.5in on my waist is nice but I am hard-pressed to believe that Isagenix is the reasoning behind it and I could have had the same results on any number of other diets at a far lower price. I am still awaiting the overall feeling that Isagenix is truly different than other plans and supplements and worth the price. I will hold judgement...for now.
  • I am already considering re-ordering the "Athlete Pack" from Isagenix for another 30 days as my autoship date is quickly approaching. This runs in the $180 price range and is quite costly and I don't know if I am sold enough on the product to commit in another couple hundred dollars. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment