Monday, September 9, 2013

Isangenix 30-day Cleanse - Day 14 - September 23, 2013

Usual morning routine. I have really gotten used to just chugging the Ionix Supreme down in 4-5 gulps. Had a granola bar for mid morning snack. Around 1:15pm had a chocolate IsaLean Pro. About 1:45 I did the Insanity Cardio Interval Circuit workout. 3pm I did a IsaLean bar snack and then for dinner we had some broccoli salad with spaghetti sauce and noodles. I ate way more salad than spaghetti so I was happy about that however, someone had brought some dessert for us and they were these tasty pumpkin bars and carrot cake. I ate 3 small squares of the pumpkin bars and 1/2 piece of carrot cake before bed. I know....just couldn't resist.

Day 14 Notes

  • Cravings are still plaguing me. I can do good all day but in the evenings I still get cravings for sweets or snacks. 
  • Exercise kicked my butt - a bit more than I wanted it to but this could be because of the lack of sleep I am getting more than the routine or the diet itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment